Consumer Expectations Are Changing RapidlyOur Blog has focused on SST recently -- that's self-service technology (read here and here).
|Your Buyers are Looking for Information!|
In other words, today, self-service is not only a solution but a preference for many.
Customer Satisfaction is Driving Kiosk Implementation
SST isn't happening in a vacuum, however.
Improving customer satisfaction and customers' perception of the business are top reasons for deploying digital signage. Enhancing the customer experience, improving the customer journey, is driving the transition from a static, pre-set experience to a dynamic, immersive sales office environment fueled by interactive kiosks.
Meet Your Home Shoppers Need for Information and Lifestyle
CPS has been providing interactive touchscreen kiosks to homebuilders for the last 10 years. We understand what's involved in providing an exceptional, end-to-end experience (in this case, that includes the customer and technology).
|Encourage Your Buyers with an Intuitive Process|
Here's what we've learned about improving the customer experience and interactive kiosks:
- Interactive -- coupled with dynamic creative -- engages shoppers from the minute they walk in.
- Home shoppers want your product to meet their needs so give them the information to make that happen!
- A recent Metrostudy Consumer Insights series affirmed Location & Home Design to be the most significant motivators so use interactive floorplans, drag 'n drop furniture and interactive local area maps with great-looking graphics to tell your story!
- The kiosk process needs to be so intuitive that your home shopper wants to engage. Don't make it too complicated or geared towards sales agent operation!
- Interactive is age-agnostic! Boomers and Millennials want information -- the type may vary but they're both trying to visualize how to your community and homes meet their objectives!
Visit CPS at PCBC 2019
We'll be at PCBC 2019 in San Francisco starting May 29; visit us in Booth 141 or contact us for a one-on-one demo to see how we can work together to create an enhanced customer experience!
Post a Comment