Web Floor Plans: A New Addition to the Interactive Sales & Marketing Solutions Suite
We’re proud to announce PlanViewer, our latest offering in a suite of interactive technology solutions that helps builders and developers offer home shoppers a more personalized, tech-forward experience.
The timing couldn't be better. Even before the pandemic, the trend for virtual homebuying was on the rise. Our ability to pivot—an overused but very relevant word in these times—allowed us to design a solution for builders to engage more with shoppers now and moving forward. In other words, virtual home shopping and buying aren’t going away when the pandemic officially ends.
As part of our research—research that helped drive the design and capabilities of PlanViewer—we learned that a whopping 97% of homebuyers use the internet to search for new home options. Meanwhile, consumer purchasing behaviors are accelerating online due to the pandemic while the high-demand real estate market doubles down on the immediate need for technology solutions like PlanViewer, making home shopping and floor plan personalization simpler (and more important) than ever.
Features You and Your Home Shoppers Will Love 💙
- Offers interactive floor plans to help home shoppers visualize and customize structural options on their favorite plans.
- Allows home shoppers to create a desired home plan at their convenience, then arrive at the sales office as more prepared and qualified buyers.
- Updates structural options in real-time as they’re selected, creating a hands-on, immersive experience that helps inform and motivate purchase decisions.
- Provides drag and drop virtual furniture placement that sparks imagination and helps home shoppers visualize living in the space they’re creating online.
- Includes email capability so home shoppers can view & share their plan, selected options and elevation — and you collect prospect information.
Easy to Implement – Easy to Use
|PlanViewer Interactive Floor Plans|
Spark Home Shopper Imagination
PlanViewer is designed to be easily implemented directly into the builder’s or developer’s website. It keeps the process consistent via templated designs, yet remains flexible enough to include all available plans or only the most popular structural options.
Every floor plan receives a single URL, so web teams can seamlessly integrate PlanViewer onto company or community websites using iFrames. The responsive technology is viewable 24/7 from any desktop or mobile device with scalable views so shoppers can zoom in for a closer look at their home creation.
PlanViewer can be used as a stand-alone product, or it can be an excellent add-on to other CPS staples you might already have in your stable, such as your interactive sales presentations or web-integrated sitemaps.