|Social Media Turns the Marketing Funnel Sideways!|
Today, Powell suggests there has been a pivot to focusing on retention. Social media has created a process for consumers to interact with a company's media platforms and obtain as well as spread information through digital word of mouth.
It used to be that word of mouth engagement was a slow, individualized process -- and it utilized traditional media (newspapers, magazines, broadcasting) as well as actual conversation!
- Post Community Updates -- Your home shoppers want information so let them know about Grand Openings, community activities, Phase Openings.
- You might see a "Check Out My New Home" image in return!
- Highlight Neighborhood Events -- Sharing information about the local area gives a sense of the area -- which is key to purchase decisions.
- Should encourage local area businesses to get involved with your community!
- Give a "Behind the Scenes" Tour -- Here's another way to showcase your homes as well as the building process.
- Showcase a Field Manager providing a walkthrough!
|Social Media Wall Starts the Conversation!|